Monday, November 8, 2010

Tie it all together! My new favorite scarves!

As the summer came to a close and fall continues to breeze by, I am still a little bitter about not being able to wear a t-shirt without a jacket or sweater. I found a great designer, Tolani, that makes the most beautiful scarves in all kinds of patterns.

I think they are great to throw on for those moments when it's in between being cold enough for a jacket and not quite warm enough to just wear a tee.

Also, they are made in a "green" way.. who doesn't want to help save the environment? My favorite Tolani scarf is a leopard print one. It is light-weight and super soft. Sienna Miller owns the same one!

Just google, "Tolani Scarves" and start your search for the hottest new scarves!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment