Monday, November 8, 2010

Fabulous Footwear

There's something about a woman that always has on the perfect shoe. Whether it be a jeweled sandal worn to the beach, cute sneakers to the gym, or an amazing pump for a night out on the town, there's something to be said for having that much "sole"!

A few of my favorites <3

Sandals...
When I go to the beach I like to wear things that I will be able to keep on all day. For me, these nude sandals with turquoise and rhinestone embellishment were the perfect staple. They are by a spanish company called exĂ© and are almost impossible to find in this country because they are more of an international brand. I was lucky enough to find them on vacation this summer (and they were quite inexpensive)! But, you can get the same great look with a company named Mystique. www.mystiquesandal.com. Their website is really easy to navigate through (which makes shopping with them that much more fun), and the sandals wear extremely well!



Sneakers...
If it's Monday through Friday, you are almost guaranteed to see me running errands, going to class, or headed to the gym in my Nike AirMax sneakers. They come in such great colors for both guys and girls. My pair is a dark grey with hot pink accents. But most importantly, they feel like I am walking on air. I can run for days in these! (and the compliments on my cute footwear definitely don't hurt).






Pump it up! My go-to pumps for any and every occasion...
These nude pumps match every piece of clothing in my closet. I have worn them nearly to death, and because I got them for such a great price, I don't feel bad to say that I am now on to my second pair! I got my first pair at Aldo almost two years ago, and when they wear out, I replace them with a new pair. The only downfall to these is that they are a patent-leather material, so they can scuff easily. But it's worth a little scrub every time you wear them, and most of the imperfections are minor and unnoticeable. I've worn them to cocktail parties with a LBD, and threw them on that same weekend with jeans, a tee, and a blazer to make my casual look a little more sophisticated.





My dream shoe!
Christian Louboutin Swarovski crystal embellished pump


Absolutely gorgeous. (maybe my lovely mother will surprise me for the holidays!) Mom, if you're reading... I looove you :)








For more of my favorites, or tips on the perfect shoe to go with any outfit, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment