Monday, November 8, 2010

My Favorite Sweats!

Although they may be expensive, the Free City line of cotton goodies by Ron Herman is literally my favorite lounge-wear on the planet. The cotton is so soft and the designs couldn't be more fabulous. My favorite items are the sweatpants and hoodies. They have a full range of neutral to neon colors to choose form, so everyone can find a color that suits them.

The only major drawback from these sweats is the price. However, I felt like after my purchase was made these were something that would last me forever. So I tried to tell myself it was a good investment rather than an impulse buy (easing my shoppers remorse ;) ).. But now I couldn't be happier.. I pretty much live in these sweats.

Here's where to browse!! http://www.ronherman.com/category/47/1/freecity.html

And here is a pic of my personal fav !! <3



For a comfy and trendy alternative for fashionistas on a budget, Victoria's Secret PINK collection has a great line of lounge wear that is super cute and super comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment